Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wagon Wheels

These wagon wheels and the wooden barrel and old-fashioned packing crates they rest against are decorations for this year's Park Playhouse production of Annie Get Your Gun! The paths around the Washington Park lake house is currently lined with booths and trimmings like the wagon wheels and crates above to give the area the look and feel of an Old West traveling show.

In case I haven't mentioned it before, I absolutely love musical theatre in general. Annie Get Your Gun! isn't my favorite show, but I do like the song "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better."

I haven't seen this production yet, but I do plan on going...as soon as I pick up some bug spray. The only real downside to the shows in Washington Park is that the close proximity to the lake attracts a few mosquitoes.

For more information about Park Playhouse and their current production, please check out their site!

parkplayhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment